The Charger Bulletin

A New App to Help Student Renters

Samantha Mathewson

January 29, 2014

The University of New Haven is home to 4,607 undergraduate students and 1,778 graduate students. More than 70 percent of undergraduate students live on campus or in University-sponsored housing, so the other 30 percent of undergraduates, in addition to graduates, are forced to live elsewhere. Asid...

Overpriced C-Store Items Frustrate Students

Elissa Sanci

December 5, 2013

It’s no secret that the prices at the University of New Haven’s C-Store are quite high. Students are constantly complaining about the prices and most don’t understand why they are so steep. The Campus Convenience Store, normally referred to as “the C-Store,” is located on the ground level of Sheffield Hall. The C-Store offers...

Haunted Maxcy gets Hunted for Ghosts

Patricia Oprea

November 6, 2013

Whether in the basement or on the third-floor, rumors of Maxcy Hall being haunted are buzzed about constantly throughout the University of New Haven campus. Some students agree that Maxcy is sinister, while others believe it is a building whose eeriness is merely attributed to its antiquity. Yet ther...

The Student News Source of the University of New Haven
Top Stories