The Charger Bulletin

What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?

The Charger Bulletin November 7, 2014

DID YOU KNOW that you could lose all of your financial aid if you don’t achieve Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)? By: The FEDS In accordance with federal regulations, all students receiving financial...

Load More Stories

Comments (0)

All The Charger Bulletin Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest
Activate Search
The Student News Source of the University of New Haven
Credits earned