September 12, 2012
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes: Serving Size 6
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
-1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
-1 tbsp. sugar
-1 tbsp. margarine
-8oz cream cheese
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Melt margarine and mix in with graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Scoop into the cupcake holders and bake at 325 degrees for 5 minutes
2. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg. Make the batter as smooth as possible
3. Scoop on top of the crust. Fill the cups up to the top, the cheesecake does not rise much.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Allow to completely cool. Refrigerate if you want to speed up the process.
5. Feel free to add any fruit topping right before serving.
Making a regular-sized cheesecake is extremely difficult. You need to have a spring form pan and know how to cook exactly. Also, when cooking cheesecake, the cake sometimes cracks and makes for an unsightly desert.