September 5, 2012
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Microwave Cupcakes: Serving Size 5
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
-1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
-2 tbsp. butter
-1 tbsp. oil
-1/3 cup sugar
-1 tbsp. milk
-2 tbsp. cocoa powder (unsweetened)
-pinch of salt
-2 tbsp. flour
-1/8 tsp. baking powder
-snack size Tupper wear
1. In a small microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and butter. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir until the mixture is melted.
2. In a separate bowl (cereal bowl is good) add the egg, oil, milk, sugar, and salt and mix until well combined.
3. Mix in chocolate mixture and stir again.
4. Mix in cocoa powder, flour and baking powder over the egg mixture and stir well until combined.
5. Take your small Tupper wear and place cupcake paper in it. Fill the cup up with the mixture about half way. Microwave on high for 1 to 1.5 minutes. Cooking time depends on your microwave.
6. Let the cupcake cool and then frost how desired.
These cupcakes are made in small batches, so you can make a few at a time. They cook really fast so they are there when you need it. During late-night study sessions, you can take a quick break and have a yummy snack. Enjoy!